The Rules of Zantarni, are fairly simple and similar to other forum communities and are to be followed in addition to the Terms of Service.
|*Do not ask to become a moderator or administrator.|
- Do not try to nominate others to become moderators or administrators.
- Only PM moderators and administrators with serious matters.
- Do not advertise other sites or forums.
Note: This includes referral links. You can still link to and discuss other sites.
- Do not conduct trades of Zantarni currency and/or items for anything in real life or on other sites.
- Do not abuse glitches.
Note: Report any exploitable glitch immediately to a moderator or administrator.
- Do not spam.
Note: On Zantarni, spamming includes posting twice or more in a row (i.e. double posting), bumping, and copy-pasting large amounts of text.
- Do not abuse the posting gold system.
Note: Gradient text and overuse of unreadable font sizes are considered abuses.
- Do not cyber.
- Do not use an auto-refresher.
- Do not harass anyone.
Note: This applies to harassing people based upon their newness to the site.
- Do not display racism and/or sexism.
- Do not use foul language.
Note: There is a filter. Trying to circumvent the filter is not allowed.
- Do not post any details and/or pictures that go above a PG-13 level.
Note: This applies to all forums and includes details/pictures about violence and/or sex.
- Do not make repeat topics or flood a forum with multiple topics in a short time period.
- If an image is large, link to it instead of posting the image itself.
- Do not post copyrighted images and/or writing without the creator's permission or giving proper credit.
Breaking a rule may result in a warning.
Repeated offenses will result in a ban.
For severe violations, a ban will be made immediately.